4 Jul 2009

Hmmm Okaayyy ...

I'm baaacckkk ...

Not that I've been anywhere, but I suppose that sometimes you forget about things like this. And yes, it does seem to happen to me a lot and yes, I am worried :)

So I haven't said anything about Prom ... 'twas alright, that's all I'm gonna say! That's me & Bhavvy in the first picture! :) Yeah, I know aren't we a hot couple! We would have sexy children!
Enough about Prom ... it depresses me!

NOW FOR TWITTER ... A few days ago I sent a twitter reply to Hart Hanson - creator of Bones, I love this guy he basically showed me the career path I want to follow; so anyway I got a reply! (That's the second picture
!) I was sooo ecstatic when I got it, I feel so so so so privileged. This is my only favourited twitter (no matter what TwitterFon says, No I don't want to favourite johncmayer so WHY IS HE THERE?)

And finally Brighton, the end of school trip. The last school trip with some of my closest friends. The floating heads picture is me & Lydia. Aren't we soo buff! I mean look at us we are amazing! Completely nuts, but amazing. That's why I love us! :) I'm gonna miss her, boooo for not going to Holt (actually well done for leaving - but I'm not giving up an extra 40 quid a month for anything).

Oh and I can't believe Andy Murray ... we were so close! No point in watching Wimbledon anymore - I mean it's hosted in England (obviously) yet we haven't had an English person in the final since 1938. That is a
LLOOONNGG time.

Listening to:Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - Kiss Me Thru The Phone

Peace&Love

Johanna
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment