1 Aug 2009

Ooh Dear&Yay!

Hmm,

Well bloggers I think an 'Oops' is in order. I did forget about you ... yeah, well only for a few weeks. But it does mean I have absolutely loads to tell you guys, so I suppose it'll be one massive update. Fun, huh? :)

Harry Potter was awesome ... NO, better than awesome (if that's possible). It was the greatest film ever & I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. We did have some problem with people talking throughout the movie, in fact it happened both times I went to see it. I heard that some lady got bleach poured all over her for telling some kids to be quiet during the movie. I yelled shut up at some boys, that's kind of worrying. Yet they were only around seven; shouldn't have been let into the cinema without a parent. It sickens me, god Britain is a dump!

Well for all you Chuck fans, it was renewed for season 3 (yeah, we knew it was renewed ages ago but I figured we needed it on
my blog in writing) - it makes me sooo happy, because it's just a brilliant show that just cannot be cancelled ... so if you haven't already given it a look in - it's on:

Virgin1 - 9pm - Tuesdays
The Chuck panel were at Comic Con, and trust me I am so sad that I didn't get to go and see them ... but I will next year! I mean I
have to go, I will scrimp & save to go because not only were the actors & actresses of Chuck at Comic Con but also ... THERE WAS A BONES PANEL! Okay, granted it was only Emily Deschanel & Hart Hanson, but still next year (fingers crossed), David Boreanaz will be there and so will the 'squint squad'.


I started work on Monday for the week, being an Assistant Sports Coach for kids aged 5-11. They were so cute, it was tennis coaching so I was expecting a lot of racket related injuries ... surprisingly there were none. Kids are quite good at controlling rackets, even if they can't stay upright while running :D it does give me a little giggle though! Yay - money soon!

So as a treat, I'm gonna post this Chuck Comic Con YouTube video. They're awesome.

Listening to:Cascada-Evacuate The Dancefloor


Peace&Love
Johanna
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment