18 Aug 2009

Soo cool thing happened today ...

Nahh ... (:

Fooled you. Nothing interesting happened today ... but you thought for one tiny moment there was excitement in my life, right? I see, you weren't fooled ... darn it! (: Oh well. Good things are happening in the world of Bones, Chuck & The Big Bang Theory (which is another show I've gotten into).

Firstly Bones ... There are three promos for all new Bones at the moment. Also I have casting sides for season 5 episode 5, click below. (:


Pretty cool huh? I've seen some comments over it and it appears that people are in an uproar about it ... tbh, even I see what's going on! I don't understand why everyone's making a big deal over it!!!

Secondly Chuck ... alright so nothing huge, but still have 13 episodes next season. Filming went underway on August 6th. Can't wait!

Now for The Big Bang Theory - it was renewed for two more seasons (like Bones) & filming is now well underway! I've started downloading Season 1 to my iPod Touch ... :D yayayay!

Oh! And I got my nose pierced! It hurt like a bitch, and the crying ... it's so annoying. I mean your eyes just water!!! But the most painful part was when she put in the stud, that was soo painful, I had to breath heavily. Luckily, all is well & now I have a cute pink jeweled stud in my nose (: - I love it, well worth £20.00 at urban piercings!

Listening to:Foreign Born- Into Your Dream

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment