29 May 2009

Geography Revision&Bones Finale ... ;)

Morning all,

It's friday so it's a trakkies day today. I feel like doing some exercise ... then eating McDonalds :D however instead I'm doing the next best thing; GEOGRAPHY REVISION! I found this awesome website and I've printed myself off some revision cards. Here's the hyperlink:

Geography Revision

I'm learning about Tectonics which (I hope you geography students already know this) is plates; volcanoes; earthquakes; Mountains etc, I am sure I wasn't listening when Mazza was discussing that with us ... so what better way of learning than teaching myself! :)
As this is a new blog I think I may start posting Revision sites daily (not just geography ones but other subjects too!), that way all you GCSE students can benefit like I am!!

OH! And did anyone watch the Bones Finale? I cried at the end! What an episode, although I feel somewhat cheated, HH [Hart Hanson] promised it wasn't going to be a dream episode, but it was! Oh well, at least we die-hard fans definitely know how Booth feels; lets admit it we knew, but we wanted to be shown ;)

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment