31 May 2009

Sunny Sunny England&Diversity ~ x

Afternoon bloggers :)

It's soo sunny right now, and I just had lunch! An attempted barbecue by my mum ... till she gave up and cooked it in the oven. Yeah, okay, so at least she tried I supposed. Maybe next time she'll get further than lighting it, I think the fire scared her a little!
Apart from that we had a delicious lunch out in the Garden, something we don't often get to do England, especially in Summer.
I haven't done any revision today, I'm gonna do it in the evening today, make sure it all sinks in for tomorrow! And I'm not going to panic, because panicking helps no one :L

So BGT ey? Wowee, I voted for Diversity because I'm that cool and can sense talent ... yeah right, I just loved their dance routine, that was just amazing! Esspecially the buzzers, I'm annoyed that was the Final, we've got to wait a whole year before we get to see what other kooks Britian is able to dredge up! :D Gotta love it.

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment