2 Jun 2009

Taking the Government&The MTV Movie Awards .. x

G'day all :)

It's gotta be the sun that's making me feel really good ... i love it! It's amazing, and it's all hot and lovely and 27
° and all :) I have obviously not been away enough, I need more rays :D
So I apologise for not writing anything yesterday, I had my Maths exam. It was okay, wasn't brilliant but afterwards I was revising really hard for English, which I had this morning.

English in the morning doesn't make you feel good, it makes you feel panicky and horrible, which I did; I got in there I did it and I (hopefully!) wrote enough. 4 pages for section A and 3 pages for section B. Mrs Allison should be proud because usually I can only right one side for English. I had a hand cramp the whole way through the exam, but if I got a decent mark it'll be totally worth it ... otherwise I'm suing the Government for lack of motor skills :L (I could probably take them on you know)

I also had Geography you know. And it was on the Isle of Wight ... I practically live there! How awesome, it's like cheating but not. :D I think I might go to Newport this week and gloat about how well I did. I bet the people who live on the isle of wight did better ... anywho onto The MTV Awards.

Pissed myself laughing, seriously whenever Twilight was nominated they won ... an unstoppable force. And that New Moon trailer, wwwoooww isn't Taylor Lautner georgous, seriously good move putting him in the movie topless, they should have it so he never walks around in a shirt. :)
Jim Carey's speech was jokes with his
"there wouldn't be a swine flu if we treated the pigs better," - lol. I loved it ...
Go Kristen Stewart for wearing converses with her dress instead of 5 inch heels, but did you see the height difference between her and Ashley Greene when they won the Best Movie award. I think she doesn't cope well with crowds, oh well. If you haven't seen it, you've got to because the highlight of that Awards show was Sacha Baron Cohen crash landing on Eminem and - him failing to see the funny side of it - storming out of the ceremony. Laughs all round then? Jeez you'd think he would have a sense of humour, eh?

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

1 comment:

  1. Haha made me chuckle that one did, especially abou the MTV awards. Didn't see them but sounded good.
    And I just imagine a smug little Jo in her geography exam !

    ReplyDelete