4 Jun 2009

English Is Over ... (R)

Score one for us GCSE lot :O ... :D!!!

It feels like a weight has been lifted ... and I want it to stay that way. I've never gone this long without feeling nausea; even as I discuss this I start to get that familiar (i'm gonna hurl) feeling. Yes, apparently I cannot, not feel nauseous ... sad times :(
On a more positive note ... tomorrow I have an exam that I have no need to revise for because they put in me in the foundation group (which I have been passing - well as much as possible in a foundation class) so I haven't had to work these past two years ... I mean please, when I sit in the back of the class not talking and getting full marks, it's generally a sign I could do better!
Mrs Terry really pisses me off ...

Anyhow!
I want to take this time to discuss Bones! Especially Season 5 Bones ... yes, I do mean SPOILERS!! So Booth believes his dream, he thinks he and Brennan had sex :O oh the horror and the comedy ... I will mostly be looking forward to the reaction to that talk. :) Can you say 'awkward'?

Glad English is over, glad that next week I only have to go in for one day ... glad that on the 1st July I start work ... if I were religious, I'd be thanking some pretty awesome God right now! Bbuu
tt I'm not, and so I'll have to settle for thanking my friends for making me who I am, and having NO FAITH IN ME! THANKS GUYS >:( ... just kidding <3

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment