23 Jun 2009

Jobs, Money&Macbooks *♥*

Alllrrriighht :P

So today I was thinking that I may have to treat myself to a laptop when I start my job ... but not just any laptop, one that shows my class, money and intellect - a dodgy second hand one? no. I'm going for the Macbook ... yepp, I know you gasped in horror; how can she afford one? Well;

£8.23 an hour +
20 hours a week = macbook in no time

Or failing that I'd just get a Dell; if you guys are nice you'd root for the Macbook. I know I am! I wanted the Macbook Pro, but like I could afford that with all the add-ons I want. No, how you say - impossible ... unless I sold my body ;) I'm thinking not.
Just found out the price, £822, can you say ouch? Oh well, it's that and a TV I want ... however I also want a car. Guess I'll have to find a cheapo one, because studies (and you internet people) come first ... plus I won't have to pay monthly for the Macbook!

I have one more exam left, and that's Science ... I had module ten today; it was hellish. Have you ever been in a situation where you look at
paper and panicked because you don't know anything? Well it was like this today, luckily I took a breath and calm down; realised I did know it after all and cracked on! :) The Power Of Oxygen!

Listening to: Lady GaGa - Paparazzi

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

1 comment:

  1. JO! atm you get a free iPod touch with a purchase of any macbook for students or something so get the iPod Touch and sell it for extra money for the car!

    ReplyDelete