24 Jun 2009

Leaving.

Well ...

Have you ever felt so happy about something you actually forget that something bad is coming ... I supposed you could say the end of GCSEs is a bit like that. I mean great, I'm free. It's over. But there are people that are moving on; although it's selfish to say it, I don't want them to. I want them to stay exactly where we are, because if they do things won't change and we can continue being friends. I told you, selfish. Deep down I know I've got to let go, there will be new friends; new pictures; new wacky quotes; new catchphrases; new sexy dances ... so why do we keep hold of the old when there is always something new - I mean I throw away an iPod every year for a new one - but this time, we can't be completely certain new will definitely be better; you have to remind yourself over and over again ...

"Move on, nobody cares"

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment