16 Jun 2009

Isle Of Wight Festival

Morning Bloggers! :)

So an important subject today ... THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL!! So I wasn't there, but I sure wish I was ... my Dad went though (I know, it's sad
that he has more of a life than I do!)
I'd been past the field where it is held, and I saw it being set-up and everything! I just count my lucky stars I live near it, because next year I'm gonna want to camp, but also I may want to go home and shower properly or use a decent toilet!! :D

Tickets usually go on sale at the end of the year, before the line-up is announced, so if you wanna come with start saving; it's £145 camping ... (meg I'm looking at you!)

I'm going to enter all the win VIP ticket competitions, b
ecause my Dad has won twice in a row! Here's hoping right ... I might have to get my Dad to claim them (the whole under 18 thing pops up again) - but I actually think he wants me to go, so YAY!!
Only a short blog today (I know you're all thinking "Thank God") :P


Listening to: Enter Shikari - Juggernauts

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

1 comment: