10 Jun 2009

Losing Weight&Prom ♥

Good Morning .. x

It's so early, but it seems these days I can't get up when I have exams, but get up when I don't have them. How annoying. Just means I can't have a lie-in. :(

So I'm trying to lose weight for prom, and I have three weeks ... so extreme dieting and exercising for me! Or ... just ... the Davina video and cutting down on my food intake! I could always just eat Sushi, which is my new favourite food; low in fat, high in flavour!!! I think I'd make a good Japanese person, anyone agree? Although Sushi has raw fish in it, there's something called Sashimi which is just raw fish served with a dipping sauce ... gross.

Now, I'm doing all this to lose weight for prom, and I know it might seem superficial, but I've always been the short chubby kid ... and this hasn't changed. At all. I just want this night to be different, and although it probably won't be, I can at least try. Hey! It's not like I'm having surgery though! (I can't afford that! :D)

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment