22 Jun 2009

Political Issues&A Birthday :L

Good'ay all .x

So I have become one of those people who is very interested in politics for all the wrong reasons ... there are just so many reasons for being completely embarrassed by our government. One of them is we've allowed ourselves to become so wound up about the MP expenses that we have voted for the BNP and allowed them to gain seats. Now I'm not saying that I'm not angry that the tax I pay is going on somebodies iPod or 'broken' camera ... but I will be so much more angry if my Grandma is forced to leave England. The BNP are racist, homophobic; no doubt sexist, yet our clouded judgement has let them in.
As for the MP expenses, if I ever get the chance, I will go to court and ask that everybody who pays tax (excluding people on unworking benefits, young children, non working adults, gypsies etc.) gets an iPod and a Camera funded by the MPs themselves ... I know harsh, but that's minimal compared to what they got out of us!!! Somebody should make a petition ... maybe I will, then I'll post it on here! :)


On a happier, less angry note ... it's my Mum's 39th tomorrow and I'm not sure whether she's happy about it or not but she's not in a bad mood so I am thankful!
We got her an iPod Nano Chromatic and a Pink [Breast Cancer] Filofax but shhhh don't tell her :D

BTW, it's still acceptable to say 'Swine Flu' after someones sneezed ...

Listening to: What A Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy (Awesome Cameos in this)


Peace&Love

Johanna

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment