11 Jun 2009

To My Fellow Geography Crew ... A Special Thank You

Thanks guys for making Geography more bearable.

Alice - I'm not sure how we became friends ... but trust me I probably would have had to listen without you, for that I'll be eternally grateful.
Charlie - It's gotta be your laugh. You make the classroom a funnier place, especially when you rip the shit out of Mazza. Who knew that we'd still be friends 11 years on! I have to count my lucky stars I got into Hawthorns!
Emily - For laughing when it's inappropriate, and going along with the stupidest things. And for the record I'm cool with you about the Conor Giles thing. :)
Gaby - Because actually you're not that much of a geek, but we needed someone in our little group who had brains enough for all ... that was you!
Meg - Coz lets face it, you&me are complete nutters, and I'm sad it took me 5 whole years to meet you properly. I promise when I go to the IoW fest next year, you can come with me!
Jo - I've known you since Hawthorns, and I never thought you'd be a rebel, I thought you'd turn out one of those smart-arse people. I'm glad your just naturally smart, and care little about work. It makes you great ... it's been fun knowing these 11 years bub. :D

To those who are moving, I'm gonna miss you ... especially those who I've known for a long time. Trust me my life is not going to be the same without you.

Geography Crew FTW!

Peace&Love
Johanna
xx

3 comments:

  1. Please do, blub all you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with geography crews? Everyone has/has had a geography crew! Even I met most of my now best friends in gcse geog...

    ReplyDelete